Saturday, February 27, 2010

Love?


With all the Ellie Goulding on the 1'' right now you'd think I had some sort of stalker tendencies towards the English lass. Perhaps I do. I do want to be the little spoon while we lay in bed and she sings sweetsweetlullabies to me...  

Why all the hype? Well, apart from stellar remixes of late, her debut album 'Lights' leaked yesterday, and it's full of gorgeous electropop melodies and sweet harmonies. In particular 'The Writer', which has the sweetest refrain in pop music, "Why don't you be the artist, and make me out of clay? Why don't you be the writer, and decide the words I say?" is an emotion-sickening, heart-melting tune of twenty10. Need I say more?

Dwnld: The Writer

And just because I'm a lovely person, have this amazing cover of The Temper Trap's 'Sweet Disposition' she did for the Brits. MWAH. X

Dwnld: Sweet Disposition (The Temper Trap Cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment