Sunday, February 14, 2010

Yeah, I Forgot...



Yep, I totally forgot about my committments to the cause of bringing this shitely run blog to the people who follow it religiously, which is about 0 of you at this stage. However, this is all about to change when I mention the improvements I've made:

1.) It's wittier than ever.
2.) New colours!
3.) Uploads to MediaFire instead of the headfook that is RapidShare.
4.) I'm going to be giving you everything I find, not just the golden wasteland that is Australian music, so be prepared for the best things that tickle my fancy.


However, for now be content with the shite design and the somewhat obnoxious ramblings of myself. Anyways, here's a golden track from Art Vs Science. I love the French language, and to hear a bunch of Aussie lads shout to me over loud crashing noises makes me happy.


Dwnld: Parlez Vous Francais? 

I would like to point out, I draft this about four months ago, but thought it was too good to delete whilst cleaning up. As well, I'm seeing Art Vs Science next week, and I absolutely adore them.

No comments:

Post a Comment