Saturday, November 14, 2009

I saw your sister in the Cornerstone.



Moving away from the recent electronic posts, the delectable new single from indie rock legends 'Arctic Monkeys' is due to be released, with three gorgeous b-sides on the 10''. The single 'Cornerstone', is a piece of rock wizadry, weaving Alex's tantalising vocals in out of melodic grooves and proper-English-attitude. Today however, as good as the single is, I want to share 'Catapult', one of the gorgeous b-sides previously mentioned. I won't dare describe it, just listen, love and wonder why on Earth it wasn't on the record. X

Also, be sure to get on the video for 'Cornerstone', featuring Alex above in a lush red sweater.

Dwnld: Catapult

1 comment:

  1. I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also go to see this weblog on regular basis to obtain updated from most up-to-date information.

    Also visit my blog; www.peopleflow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete